Actor Alesh Sanni Cries Out About The High Cost Of Housing In Nigeria (Video)

1 month ago

Nigerian actor, Alesh Sanni has cried out about the high cost of living in the country particularly in the housing section.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/54811ddf1562403a7a1aa7ed7bdaf298.jpeg

In a video shared on his Instagram page, Alesh lamented the high cost of rent in all parts of the country, particularly in Lagos.

Alesh said houses on the Island in Lagos now go for as high as 3 or four or five million Naira while the low-cost houses popularly known as ''Face me I slap you'' now go for as N10, 000. He wondered how people can afford them.

Watch The Video;

Related Forums
Don’t Ask Me For Favour Or Assistance This Month - Actor Timini Warns
Forum

Don’t Ask Me For Favour Or Assistance This Month - Actor Timini Warns

1 day ago
I Hate People Flaunting Wealth on Social Media While Brothers And Colleagues Are Dying - Baba Fryo Reacts After Pastor Gave Actor Clem Ohameze N8m For Surgery
Forum

I Hate People Flaunting Wealth on Social Media While Brothers And Colleagues Are Dying - Baba Fryo Reacts After Pastor Gave Actor Clem Ohameze N8m For Surgery

2 days ago
Nigerians Rubbish Fani Kayode For Claiming He Wasn’t Arrested But Invited To The EFCC Custody
Forum

Nigerians Rubbish Fani Kayode For Claiming He Wasn’t Arrested But Invited To The EFCC Custody

2 days ago
Nigeria Is Next - Bisi Alimi Reacts To Botswana Losing Court Bid To Revoke G*y Rights
Forum

Nigeria Is Next - Bisi Alimi Reacts To Botswana Losing Court Bid To Revoke G*y Rights

3 days ago