Social Media Can Never Break Us - Actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday's Boyfriend Tells Her

1 month ago

Opeyemi Falegan, the boyfriend of popular Nigerian actress Nkechi Sunday Blessing, has showered her with loving words.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f969acd6c18e4f7181aa725a06d06e8c.jpeg

The politician said that social media cannot break them as they did not meet through social media.

Falegan shared the photo above on his Instagram page.

He then wrote: ''I never met u through social media so social media can never break us, Divine pure love from above and have never stopped loving u and i will never stop loving u.( NkechiFalegzy)''

Related Forums
Just Because He Helped Your Career Doesn’t Mean He Should Disrespect You Body – Uche Maduagwu Tells Tems
Forum

Just Because He Helped Your Career Doesn’t Mean He Should Disrespect You Body – Uche Maduagwu Tells Tems

1 day ago
BREAKING!!! Court Shifts Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial To Jan 18
Forum

BREAKING!!! Court Shifts Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial To Jan 18

1 day ago
I Love You, Be Good Till Mummy Comes Back – Actress Akuapem Poloo Writes Son As She’s Sentenced To Jail Over N*de Photo With Him
Forum

I Love You, Be Good Till Mummy Comes Back – Actress Akuapem Poloo Writes Son As She’s Sentenced To Jail Over N*de Photo With Him

1 day ago
Your Resignation Letter Is The First Step To Healing Lagos, Maduagwu Tells Sanwo-Olu
Forum

Your Resignation Letter Is The First Step To Healing Lagos, Maduagwu Tells Sanwo-Olu

1 day ago