Nigeria’s Insecurity Is Reducing – Senator Says

1 month ago

Chairman of Senate Committee on Army, Senator Ali Ndume has said that insecurity is reducing in the country.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b745fc5a53d1b1264d0911c3e91d765c.jpeg

Ndume who represents Borno South, made the claim while answering questions from journalists after the turbaning of All Progressives Congress national chairmanship aspirant, Malam Saliu Mustapha, as the new Turaki of Ilorin on Friday October 22.

He stated that te federal government is doing well and doing its best to tackle the challenge of insecurity.

The senator said:-

“Insecurity is going down, it is not eliminated. Normally this kind of a thing is not something that you will just say it is all-over.”

Related Forums
Nigerians Rubbish Fani Kayode For Claiming He Wasn’t Arrested But Invited To The EFCC Custody
Forum

Nigerians Rubbish Fani Kayode For Claiming He Wasn’t Arrested But Invited To The EFCC Custody

2 days ago
Despite Challenges of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever - Obi Cubana Says As He Shares Loved Up Photos With Wife
Forum

Despite Challenges of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever - Obi Cubana Says As He Shares Loved Up Photos With Wife

2 days ago
A Blessing In Disguise - Didi Ekanem Says As She Shares Aftermath Of Fire Incident (Video)
Forum

A Blessing In Disguise - Didi Ekanem Says As She Shares Aftermath Of Fire Incident (Video)

3 days ago
Came To Visit My Sugar Daddy - Janemena Says As She Shares Video
Forum

Came To Visit My Sugar Daddy - Janemena Says As She Shares Video

3 days ago