Woman Who Alleged That Mercy Johnson Stormed Her Daughter's School To Cause Trouble Apologizes (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Woman Who Alleged That Mercy Johnson Stormed Her Daughter's School To Cause Trouble Apologizes (Video)

Nancy Chidera, the Nigerian woman who claimed Mercy Johnson was the one causing problems at her daughter's school, and not the teacher Mercy claimed was bullying her daughter, has issued an apology.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c3e498b063c0e4bdbb16ad9154546d44.jpg

The woman had claimed that Mercy taught her children to be tyrants and when her daughter, Purity, was cautioned by a teacher, Mercy visited the school to fight while the teacher didn't say a word to Mercy

Mercy then released a video at the school to defend herself. Nancy has now apologized to Mercy.

She said in a video: "I was misinformed. I didn't have first hand information of everything."

She added: "I believed what I saw over what must have transpired before ever I got there and I based my judgement on that."

She said she's been receiving several death threats since she posted about the incident and she'll like to apologize and ask everyone to take it easy on her because of her mental health.

Watch her speak in the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
OAUTHC admission into school of community health for 2024/2025 academic session
Forum | 1 day ago

OAUTHC admission into school of community health for 2024/2025 academic session

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 2 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo
Forum | 2 days ago

Internet Fraud Training School Proprietor Jailed 10 Years In Uyo

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

How A 45-Year-Old Allegedly Defiled His Own 16-YearOld Daughter Inside Their Home In Lagos