Leaked tape: You’ve Made A Mistake - Actor Ugezu Jideofor Tells Tiwa Savage

Forum 2 years ago

Leaked tape: You’ve Made A Mistake - Actor Ugezu Jideofor Tells Tiwa Savage

Ugezu Jideofor, the Nollywood actor, who is popularly known as Ugezu J. Ugezu, has chided Tiwa Savage over her s*x tape saga, stating that she has made a mistake.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e868987469a7976a9214067a678f3461.jpeg

He took to his Instagram page on Friday to call out the singer, as he also encouraged her to stay strong amid the issue.

The actor, fondly called Mr. Surplus, wrote, “From the metaphysical garden where I am the priest, I rise to minister to you directly.

From the deepest part of my heart, I say, stay strong. What you made was a mistake, possibly triggered from dimensions completely unknown to us.

“We live in a world where people who have never judged themselves, are judging others, from positions of ignorance. Always, their judgments are flawed on the altar of objectivism.

“People who, in their secret places, do worse than the travesty that got circulated of you, are now claiming saints. I urge you again, stay strong and realize there are too many saints online.

“We vehemently attack your mistake. We cannot attack your personality for we all are fallible mortals, and errors can set in. Specifically, we believe that dry bones will rise again.

“Those who feel they have brought you down will ultimately realise, disappointingly, that they have watered your garden.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 days ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 2 days ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC
Forum | 3 days ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues