They Said They'll Kill Her If We Don't Pay - Family Of Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp Says

Forum 2 years ago

They Said They'll Kill Her If We Don't Pay - Family Of Lady Kidnapped On Her Way To NYSC Orientation Camp Says

More details have emerged about Iorliam Jennifer Awashima, the young lady who was kidnapped on her way to NYSC camp.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bc8ca19c5e9f53fa558d4faa3ea6bd93.jpeg

It has been revealed that the bandits who kidnapped the young lady while she was on her way to NYSC orientation camp in Kebbi State, have allegedly threatened to marry her off or kill her if her family doesn't pay the ransom.

A journalist from Benue state made this known on Facebook as he shared a screenshot of a message he claims is from a member of the victim's family.

The message says the bandits have already made contact with the family and threatened to kill or marry off the victim if their demand of N3 million ransom is not met within the shortest possible time.

Recall that Jennifer, a graduate of the Department Of English, Benue State University, was kidnapped in Zamfara State on Tuesday evening, October 19, on her way to Kebbi State where she was mobilized for her NYSC.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home
Forum | 1 day ago

Tom Holland Confirms Spider-Man 4 but Admits It’s Tough To Follow No Way Home

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom
Forum | 1 day ago

Kidnapped RCCG Pastor Regains Freedom

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music