Assaulted Uber Driver to Get Justice - Inibehe Says After Taking Up the Case (Photo)

Forum 2 years ago

Assaulted Uber Driver to Get Justice - Inibehe Says After Taking Up the Case (Photo)

Nigerian lawyer, Inibehe Effiong has said he will get justice for an Uber driver that was assaulted and dehumanized by Lagos state police and members of the LNSC.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/743f3157f26fb7d074ded84392711f65.jpeg

Recall that the man's video went viral after he was seen being brutalized on the 20th of October, 2021 at the Lekki tollgate by the security operatives.

Hinting about the next step, Effiong took to his social media page to give an update.

He wrote:

I met with Adedotun Clement earlier today following his torture yesterday by officers of Nigeria Police Force and Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps at Lekki Toll Gate.

Adedotun is the Uber driver in the viral video who was manhandled.

His rights will be enforced.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her
Forum | 19 mins ago

Lady Slammed for Calling Out Uber Driver For Allegedly Hypnotizing Her

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim