Actor Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Pictured Sleeping By The Roadside

Forum 5 years ago

Actor Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Pictured Sleeping By The Roadside

Nigeria actor and comedian Williams uchemba set to help a child who was pictured on the street selling plantain at night.

The actor posted on his Instagram page just in search of the child, any one who can get in contact with the child parent or guardians.

He said;

Can someone please help me get to this child or his parents..I need a number or something...please.. whoever just took this picture should help me go back there..he is not suppose to be on the street.

He was eventually found and it was discovered that he is 10-year-old Joseph from Akwa Ibom. It was also discovered that he hadn't eaten for 3 days. He was living in Lagos with a woman who took him from his poor parents with the promise of sending him to school. But after he got to Lagos, the woman sent him into the streets to work.

The Good Samaritans reached out to the boy's madam and she reportedly told them that they can take him if they want.

Former child actor, Williams Uchemba, is one of those who rallied around to find and help the child. Williams, who is in Los Angeles at the moment, had a video call with the boy and has promised to offer assistance.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 4 hours ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

12 Miscreants Arrested For Sleeping Under Ikate-Elegushi Bridge In Lagos
Forum | 10 hours ago

12 Miscreants Arrested For Sleeping Under Ikate-Elegushi Bridge In Lagos

Kora Obidi Was Sleeping Around While Pregnant – Ex-husband, Justin Dean
Forum | 11 hours ago

Kora Obidi Was Sleeping Around While Pregnant – Ex-husband, Justin Dean

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 12 hours ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope