Rio Ferdinand’s N’Golo Kante claim lays bare his Manchester United worries

Forum 2 years ago

Rio Ferdinand’s N’Golo Kante claim lays bare his Manchester United worries

Former Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand says even signing Chelsea and France celebrity N’Golo Kante would now not remedy the problems in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s facet

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7b199a31b3ebd478427b5980036c7078.jpg

Solskjaer and Rashford preview Atalanta conflict

Rio Ferdinand ‘s N’Golo Kante declare has laid naked his worries about Manchester United.

The ex-Crimson Devils defender has admitted the two-time Premier League winner coming to Previous Trafford would now not remedy the crew’s problems, regardless of his outstanding paintings price.

Kante is thought of as some of the easiest midfielders within the recreation and has helped Chelsea of their resurgence beneath Thomas Tuchel, whilst United stay perilous in that division themselves.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is but to discover a settled midfield, with Ferdinand believing the way to his drawback is extra complicated than one stellar signing.

“I see gamers urgent however there’s nobody coming in at the back of it like [Jadon] Sancho is going to press and he appears round after his preliminary press and there’s nobody round it,” Ferdinand stated on his YouTube channel, Vibe with Five.

Ferdinand says Kante would now not repair the issues Guy Utd have

“He’s doing a one-man press.

“Is that the gamers now not taking note of the chief and now not wearing out the duty in hand or is it the gamers simply announcing ‘we will’t do it’, now not with the ability to do it?

“I will be able to’t perceive what it’s.”

The 42-year-old, who had defined why the Crimson Devils’ loss of urgent in an issue, added: “We’ve all cried out, the entire Manchester United fanbase are announcing a defensive midfielder is wanted.

“Observing the previous few video games, I don’t even assume that participant covers over the cracks.

“I simply assume nobody participant can completely alternate the whole thing if the construction of the crew isn’t running to the basics and has no foundations.

Sir Alex Ferguson “methods” that can stay Ole Gunnar Solskjaer in a task

‘Il Professore’ and Chelsea’s undesirable guy: 5 Atalanta gamers who must fear Guy Utd

“One participant ain’t converting it, I am going again to my level about urgent, it doesn’t topic if Michael Carrick or Kante is enjoying in there, if Sancho is urgent on his personal and Kante is in there by means of himself, you assume he’s going in an effort to quilt 4 or 5 males?

“That’s what I’m announcing, I noticed it a long way too again and again on the weekend, I do know we’re simply setting apart this weekend’s recreation [a 4-2 defeat at Leicester City] however I’ve noticed it again and again earlier than within the closing 3 or 4 weeks, I’ve watched Manchester United intensely.

“There are too many events the place I see a participant cross to press and the crew aren’t at the back of him.

“I’m now not speaking one or two gamers, the crew aren’t urgent at the back of it. And you’ll be able to’t press a crew like that.”

Do you trust Ferdinand? Comment your thoughts below.

One guy who has been scrutinised for his loss of urgent is celebrity Cristiano Ronaldo, who Solskjaer was once fast to protect in his pre-match press convention as United get ready to Serie A facet Atalanta within the Champions League on Wednesday.

“We’ve were given 11 gamers available in the market with other roles,” Solskjaer defined forward when requested about the problem.

“We put a crew out we expect will win a recreation, if we do not win there’ll all the time be complaint — he [Ronaldo] is doing the whole thing he can to lend a hand the crew.”

Learn Extra

Lionel Messi sends caution to Cristiano Ronaldo with PSG brace and Guy Utd ace suffering

Learn Extra

Cristiano Ronaldo’s defiant message to Guy Utd teammates forward of crunch Atalanta tie

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 1 day ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

Chippa United target Black Stars goalie as potential replacement for Nwabali
Forum | 1 week ago

Chippa United target Black Stars goalie as potential replacement for Nwabali

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact
Forum | 1 week ago

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact

EPL: Rio Ferdinand lists two matches that will stop Arsenal from winning title
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Rio Ferdinand lists two matches that will stop Arsenal from winning title