Rapper Vector Speaks Against SARS During Performance In Benin (Video)

Forum 5 years ago

Rapper Vector Speaks Against SARS During Performance In Benin (Video)

Vector has joined the list of artistes who have spoken out against the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

During his performance at an event held in Benin, the rapper paused to address the pressing issue of harassment and brutality by SARS officers.
Vector cited the instance of a young boy who got shot at an event by the men in black.

Vector who is familiar with the operations of the Police having grown up in the barracks, compared their recent operations with the time when he lived in the barracks and concluded that things have gone bad. The rapper however called for corrections to be made.

Watch video beneath.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up
Forum | 3 days ago

Criticisms No Longer Shake Me - Skitmaker, Taaooma Speaks Up

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 3 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 6 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 6 days ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani