''In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To'' - OAP Dotun

Forum 2 years ago

''In This Nigeria, You Have No Idea What You Would Wake Up To'' - OAP Dotun

Media personality, Dotun has reacted to the recent happenings in the country and the never-ending drama on social media.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/960d6a1f0ae2face9c8518f329500e35.jpeg

According to the media personality, people are never sure of what they will wake up to in Nigeria.

Noting that some people derive so much pleasure seeing others unhappy, Dotun added that we have become so vile, vengeful, unassuming and oppressive.

The media personality stated that people shouldn't be building a "legacy of problems for their generations", by ensuring that others don't have peace.

He Wrote;

''In this Nigeria especially, you have no idea what you would wake up to.

Some people these days derive so much pleasure seeing others unhappy. We have become so vile, vengeful, unassuming and oppressive. Don’t be the reason why someone people can’t find peace cos you are automatically building a legacy of problems for your generation.

It might not be your kids but your grandkids.

Karma no dey ever forgive! ''

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/f4102cf34b3b0ef3055e0b5fe1fab58e.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 1 hour ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Govt Places Ex-Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello on Watchlist

Nigerian Army Troops Foil Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize Notorious Terrorist In Taraba
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Army Troops Foil Kidnap Attempt, Neutralize Notorious Terrorist In Taraba