Tiwa Tape Saga: “Why Wasn’t His Face Included” – Actress, Susan Peters Fumes

1 month ago

Actress, Susan Peters has questioned why the face of Tiwa Savage's alleged lover was not included in her leaked tape.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7bab26d5a06aa6985dcd27200362a2b5.jpeg

She also defended the musician.

Captioning her post, she wrote:

“Karma is a bitch , whatever you sow you will reap. You will sleep and wake up expecting the worse , our empathy has gone off the roof .

All Is well… Why would someone do a video of a woman alone and not include his own face ? Why would you even do a video in the first place ?

Holy spirit please comfort everyone going through any kind of pain 🙏 Celebrities are humans too , this too shall pass 🙏”

Refer to the post below:

Related Forums
I Love You, Be Good Till Mummy Comes Back – Actress Akuapem Poloo Writes Son As She’s Sentenced To Jail Over N*de Photo With Him
Forum

I Love You, Be Good Till Mummy Comes Back – Actress Akuapem Poloo Writes Son As She’s Sentenced To Jail Over N*de Photo With Him

1 day ago
Face Buhari With Your Chest Like Your Fellow Benue Governor, Reno Omokri Dares Sanwo-Olu
Forum

Face Buhari With Your Chest Like Your Fellow Benue Governor, Reno Omokri Dares Sanwo-Olu

1 day ago
Ghanaian Actress In N*de Photo Scandal, Akupem Poloo Denied Appeal, Returns To Prison
Forum

Ghanaian Actress In N*de Photo Scandal, Akupem Poloo Denied Appeal, Returns To Prison

1 day ago
Actress Lilian Bach Shares Lovely New Photos at 51
Forum

Actress Lilian Bach Shares Lovely New Photos at 51

1 day ago