Nigerian Celebrities React as Tiwa Savage's Sex Tape Surfaces

Forum 2 years ago

Nigerian Celebrities React as Tiwa Savage's Sex Tape Surfaces

Nigerians on social media and celebrities have reacted following reports that Tiwa Savage's sex tape has surfaced.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7bab26d5a06aa6985dcd27200362a2b5.jpeg

The tape surfaced on Monday night and went viral on Twitter.

Recall that Tiwa had revealed that she was being blackmailed with a sex tape of her and her boyfriend.

Reacting to the tape, BBNaija star Ike Onyeama said: “We stand with you (Tiwa Savage). ❤️❤️❤️

Them no reach…Keep soaring.”

Other celebrities also dropped messages of support for the singer.

Below are some other reactions gathered on social media.

@DrOlufunmilayo “ Tiwa or not, that video was a huge error in judgment, on the part of that woman.Please hear me out: How are you recording a sex tape that’s only showing your face and private part as a woman – but not the man’s face? But you people will says it’s love.Anyway I wish them well. And please don’t get me wrong: I’m NOT saying Tiwa (or the woman) recorded it herself. I’m surprised why will she allow a sex tape recording that only shows her face- instead of both their faces.That’s a lot of real extreme carelessness and reckless lack of caution on her part.”

@Lonewolf “What if the full video has both faces and this 10sec was the only one released? I would rather say she shouldn’t have allowed a video recording in the first place.”

@Diorite “How would she explain to her son in times to come because the internet never forgets.”

Related News

@Dearyhybee “That said boyfriend should be interrogated, he could still be the mastermind of the leaked sex tape video of Tiwa Savage to blackmail & to extort her. But unfortunately, she stood her ground. They still released it anyway. That upload mistake was just a stunt, it was a deliberate act.”

@UnitedSancho: “ @TiwaSavage, I’m just curious though. How do you think your son is going to react when he sees this video in the future?, Do you actually see yourself as a good mother?. Time will tell.”

“@AfrisearchGh “ That is Tiwa but her press release has saved her ahead of disgrace.”

@Feyitolu “ Besides, she didn’t cheat

She is not married na, We are just making a big deal out of nothing.”

@DemoOfUK “ The hairline, long hair, the nail polish, forehead, Nose and lips in that video? I think it’s Tiwa Savage. Plus in the interview, she said it’s a very short video. Which makes it all make sense now. But what do I know.”

@Dedayo11 “I don’t care if it’s Tiwa, she’s enjoying herself, the video shouldn’t have been but still love her.”

@Josie “I really respected Tiwa and I still respect her till now. Everyone makes mistake, abeg try her with soft hand.”

@Viewsday “Tiwa Savage is still a wonderful woman. This can’t stop us from loving her less. Let’s appreciate her.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 15 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 20 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu
Forum | 20 hours ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 21 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani