Champions League: Pochettino to be without 3 key players for PSG, RB Leipzig clash

Forum 2 years ago

Champions League: Pochettino to be without 3 key players for PSG, RB Leipzig clash

Paris Saint-Germain manager, Mauricio Pochettino, will be without three key players when his side tackle RB Leipzig in the Champions League on Tuesday night.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/de0d4fd34e49565b5b9d6a12a32d438a.jpg

The three players are Leandro Paredes, Neymar and Sergio Ramos.

PSG disclosed this in a statement via their website while providing a medical update ahead of the Leipzig clash at the Parc des Princes.

Pochettino’s side head to the game following a 2-1 win over Angers in a French Ligue 1 tie last Friday.

The statement read, “Leandro Paredes sustained a thigh injury in Argentina’s most recent game. He’s scheduled to return after the next international break.

“Neymar Jr had some pain in his groin since returning from international duty and will undergo more treatment over the next few days before returning to full training.

“Sergio Ramos will continue his individual session with the medical and performance staff over the coming days with the aim of returning to full training.”

The kick-off time for PSG vs Leipzig is 8 pm.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 19 mins ago Mohammed urges Tornadoes players to forget defeat to Doma United
Forum | 3 days ago

SPORT 19 mins ago Mohammed urges Tornadoes players to forget defeat to Doma United

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with
Forum | 5 days ago

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with

Premier League suits my style more than Serie A – Lookman
Forum | 5 days ago

Premier League suits my style more than Serie A – Lookman

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 5 days ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat