See The Hot Slap From Comedian Arole That Made Actress Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot

Forum 5 years ago

See The Hot Slap From Comedian Arole That Made Actress Call Juliet Ibrahim Idiot

There was drama on set of a new Nollywood movie that left a mark on actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday.

In one of the scene of the new movie, she got a hot slap by a colleague who happens to be popular comedian, Arole. The very hot slap was so real that it made her forget her lines making her to beg the Director of the movie to 'cut'.

Not long after, she shared the video and her reaction on Instagram and Ghanaian actress Juliet Ibrahim commented on the post saying Nkechi should not have stopped the Director.

According to her, stopping the shoot means she would have to take the slap one more time, “I’d rather endure, and after the scene, I’ll go and cry.”

Nkechi didn't take likely to Juliet's advice and she responded, 'With dis kind of slap,Den one Idiot said am not suppose to cut d Director Because am a professional?...Aunty better don’t even come near me. Slap that left me deaf for 10mins @officialarole I love you Still tho'.

Watch video of the scene and their exchange here;
Watch Video:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor
Forum | 1 week ago

Joker Who Has Never Won An Election – Jimoh Ibrahim Slams Ondo Governor

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Late Singer, Mohbad’s Mum At 50
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress, Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Late Singer, Mohbad’s Mum At 50