Shocker! Pastor Caught Red-Handed Having S*x With A Married Woman On Church Altar (Video)

11 months ago

A Ghanaian pastor has been caught red-handed sleeping with a married woman on his church altar.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/516e088ff586deabbe69beddf68849e1.jpg

The very shocking incident was recorded after the pastir was caught in the act.

The video which has gone viral was recorded by passers-by and the Pastor was seen "swinging" behind the naked lady who is believed to be his church member.

The people who caught them in the act, subjected them to severe beating while filming the whole encounter. The shamed-faced Ghanaian lovers asked for forgiveness and promised not to do that again.

It is not clear what happened after.

Watch the video below:

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Uber Driver Reveals How She Dealt With A Married Man Who Entered Her Car With His Side Chic (Video)
Forum

Uber Driver Reveals How She Dealt With A Married Man Who Entered Her Car With His Side Chic (Video)

17 hours ago
How My Husband, Five Relatives Died 12 Hours After My Marriage - Woman Tells Heartbreaking Story
Forum

How My Husband, Five Relatives Died 12 Hours After My Marriage - Woman Tells Heartbreaking Story

17 hours ago
How Husband Who Was Caught With Side Chick Announced His Wife’s Death – Brother Opens Up
Forum

How Husband Who Was Caught With Side Chick Announced His Wife’s Death – Brother Opens Up

17 hours ago
52-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos)
Forum

52-Year-Old Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

1 day ago