People Made Fun Of Me For Marrying A 42-Year-Old Woman - Actor, Stan Nze Opens Up

Forum 2 years ago

People Made Fun Of Me For Marrying A 42-Year-Old Woman - Actor, Stan Nze Opens Up

Popular Nigerian actor Stan Nze has opened up about his marriage.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/db4215dd4e3a445665c3f68bf6f70894.jpeg

The actor disclosed that people made fun of him for marrying 42-year-old co-entertainer, Jessica Obasi.

The actor in an interview with BBC Pidgin, said negative comments trailed their wedding and he got questioned for marrying a 42-year-old woman.

Nze stated that his wife is down to earth, temperamental, hardworking, gives him peace and also the one God created for him.

The 32-year-old actor added that he will be ensuring that he and his wife do not have issues in their marriage.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 14 hours ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Inside Out 2 Cut a Shame Emotion Character: ‘It Was Not Fun to Watch’
Forum | 15 hours ago

Inside Out 2 Cut a Shame Emotion Character: ‘It Was Not Fun to Watch’

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 16 hours ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 19 hours ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On