Please Help Me! I Need Your Advice And Opinion

2 days ago

Please I need your advice and your opinion on something.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/31b5e4f4d688aff5b6e4b2ae8f8dc939.jpg

I want to ask that which US college or university has low tuition for international student and does not require me to have a residency sponsor (which means they don’t have dormitories so I have to know someone near the school to be admitted)

Kindly do not ignore it, this has been bothering me for a while now.

I need your opinions, please

I will be grateful if you can give me the advice before Registration for spring 2022 ends.

Related Forums
The Next 10 Days to Be Massive for Cryptos! Everything You Need to Know! – Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media
Forum

The Next 10 Days to Be Massive for Cryptos! Everything You Need to Know! – Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media

11 hours ago
Telecoms Shutdown: We’re Trapped, Unable To Seek Help During Bandit Attacks, Sokoto, Niger Residents Lament
Forum

Telecoms Shutdown: We’re Trapped, Unable To Seek Help During Bandit Attacks, Sokoto, Niger Residents Lament

12 hours ago
HELP! My Married Ex-Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn
Forum

HELP! My Married Ex-Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn

15 hours ago
Analyst Advocates Bitcoin Spot ETF Over Futures! Everything You Need to Know! – Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media
Forum

Analyst Advocates Bitcoin Spot ETF Over Futures! Everything You Need to Know! – Coinpedia – Fintech & Cryptocurreny News Media

2 days ago