Brotherhood: See What Wizkid Told His Fans To Do For Davido On The BET’s Best International Act Award

Forum 5 years ago

Brotherhood: See What Wizkid Told His Fans To Do For Davido On The BET’s Best International Act Award

Wizkid took to his instagram account to canvass for votes for his colleague, Davido who recently got nominated in the upcoming BET Award show.

Tiwa (wizkid’s supposed bestie) was nominated in the same category as Davido, and three mins after posting Davido’s photo, Wizkid also asked his 5.1 million fans to go vote for Tiwa.

He wrote:-

“Oya my people! Go vote my guy @davidoofficial . Y’all know he deserves it. He put in work?? #OneAfrica! #TogetherwePush”

On Tiwa’s case, he wrote; “Oya don’t dull!! Vote da Hardest working woman i know @tiwasavage !! #OneAfrica! ??? #Togetherwepush”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies
Forum | 1 day ago

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 1 day ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 2 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’