DO YOU AGREE? Majority Of Nigerian Students Are Tired Already, Some Just Wanna Finish What They Started

Forum 2 years ago

DO YOU AGREE? Majority Of Nigerian Students Are Tired Already, Some Just Wanna Finish What They Started

How true is this…

Someone said,

“Most of the students in Nigerian higher institutions are already tired of Schooling. They just want to finish what they started”.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/5c69708eef85584f1285174565553688.jpg

Sounds funny right? Well, it is what it is.

With the present condition of this country, it is safe to say schooling in Nigeria is a process of wasting half of one’s lifetime, to learn how to waste the remaining half after graduation.

Imagine a graduate being paid 30-50K monthly salary. After 3-5 years in School, burnt countless candles, the starvation and a whole lot of shits? C’mon man, not funny.

And someone with ordinary Nepa Bill is at the top doing, earning salaries of over 100 PhD holders. Nobi juju be that?

Anyways, I’m not tryna discourage anyone from going to School o.

Also, School is not a SCAM. No let anybody deceive you. Education is very important in the life of every human being. If you can afford it, go ahead.

The truth is,

Majority Of Nigerian Students Are Tired Already, Some Just Wanna Finish What They Started

YOU MAY AGREE OR DISAGREE

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation
Forum | 3 days ago

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music