The Moment Newly-wedded Fell During First Dance At Their Wedding (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

The Moment Newly-wedded Fell During First Dance At Their Wedding (Video)

A newly wedded bride has shared a video of her and her husband as they fell to the floor during their first dance at their wedding.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e33b23e3a6c26cf4a881143eddfad383.jpeg

The newlyweds were invited to the centre of the hall to have their first dance as a couple while their loved ones surrounded them.

However, during the dance, as the groom dipped the bride, they ended on the ground.

The bride blamed it on her heavy wedding dress and said her husband is still "mortified".

The video has gone viral after the bride @Haitianbeauty25 shared it on Instagram with the caption: "Falling in love.

"Not sure he understood the assignment! Not sure I cared.

"Can’t really blame him with all 5’9 of muscle + Galia Lahav weight

"I just know that I had the time of my life, could not stop laughing and poor David was/still is mortified."

Watch The Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 1 week ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 2 weeks ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband

Forum | 2 weeks ago