''I Was The Saddest Pregnant Woman In The World'' - Uche Ogbodo

Forum 2 years ago

''I Was The Saddest Pregnant Woman In The World'' - Uche Ogbodo

Nigerian actress, Uche Ogbodo has disclosed that during her first pregnancy, she was the saddest woman in the world.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/620778c9022b7dbe45bf56c2c6fa8c33.jpeg

The mother of two who made this known in an Instagram post on Tuesday, also said that she was with the wrong partner at that time.

Uche also thanked God for the father of her second child for putting ‘unending joy’ and ‘laughter’ on her face.

But guys really Pregnancy will Humble you oooo, especially when you are with the wrong person. My first Pregnancy Hmmm.

Excuse me to say I was the Saddest Pregnant Woman in the world when I had my first baby, but I will not Say (thunder Fire him or God Punish the Man ) and that’s because My God who sees and knows the heart of Man has erased my SCAR and Given Me Beauty for Ashes.

“Thank you my Love Bobby Maris for putting Unending Joy & Laughter on my Face. I love you Endlessly,” she wrote.

Uche’s first child is a six-year-old girl named Stephanie from her marriage to Apo Arthur.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/2c8b36396c6f0f17745ab1a20f9e341d.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 8 hours ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

May D and Uche Maduagwu Engage in Physical Altercation
Forum | 9 hours ago

May D and Uche Maduagwu Engage in Physical Altercation

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke
Forum | 1 day ago

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip