BREAKING!!! More Trouble For Veteran Actor, Chiwetalu Agu To Abuja, Bars His Family From Visitation

4 days ago

The Department of State Services has flown veteran actor, Chiwetalu Agu, to Abuja as part of investigations for promoting Biafra and allegedly inciting members of the public.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/623fd1d59cdcd017a4469c61a007b9f6.jpeg

Agu was first arrested by the Nigerian Army on October 7, 2021, around Upper Iweka in Onitsha, Anambra State, for wearing a Biafra outfit while distributing bread and other items to the poor.

The army had accused him of soliciting support for the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra which has been accused of several acts of terrorism.

He was subsequently handed over to the DSS for investigation and prosecution.

More details to come…………

Related Forums
Veteran Actor, Jide Kosoko Joins His Daughter To Combat Cyber Bullying
Forum

Veteran Actor, Jide Kosoko Joins His Daughter To Combat Cyber Bullying

13 hours ago
BREAKING: Police Resume Recruitment Of 10,000 Officers, Announce Details
Forum

BREAKING: Police Resume Recruitment Of 10,000 Officers, Announce Details

20 hours ago
How I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos – Veteran Actress, Joke Silva Tells Interesting Story
Forum

How I Was Chased By Market Women In Lagos – Veteran Actress, Joke Silva Tells Interesting Story

21 hours ago
The Army Detained Me In A Dirty Room With Torn Mattress, No Bedsheet – Actor, Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Up
Forum

The Army Detained Me In A Dirty Room With Torn Mattress, No Bedsheet – Actor, Chiwetalu Agu Speaks Up

21 hours ago