'My Heart Is Totally Broken' - Toke Makinwa Cries After Loss

Forum 2 years ago

'My Heart Is Totally Broken' - Toke Makinwa Cries After Loss

Media personality Toke Makinwa has been left totally devastated.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9efa16a2d6877295e698e3c315566644.jpg

She made this known on her social media page, revealing that she has lost her ‘sister’.

The TV star on Monday shared an Instagram photo of a woman who she called her sister, saying that words have failed her.

It’s so difficult to process, words have failed me, the pain is so loud,” she wrote.

In another post, Toke said that having to work in spite of her loss is the hardest thing to do because she is heartbroken.

Having to work as my heart is totally broken is the worst feeling in the world. Life is short, let go of the grudge, love each other, celebrate each other.

“This breaks me so much cos my sister deserved to live. Wicked people are thriving yet the good ones leave us?” she wrote.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/95bf35b99a3ec20a9b5dc30271b4404c.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 4 days ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 5 days ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’