Wizkid And Sister Reunite After Two-years

Forum 2 years ago

Wizkid And Sister Reunite After Two-years

Nigerian singer, Wizkid and his elder sister, Yetunde Awoniyi, have reunited after two years.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b6ff6a53880628f99b8a3145708fda1c.jpeg

The singer whose “Made in Lagos” tour is ongoing in the US had his concert in Houston on Sunday where he left his fans awestruck with his breathtaking performance.

Shortly after the concert, Wizkid met backstage with his elder sister and they shared beautiful family moments together.

The obviously excited big sister, Yetunde shared a photo via her Instagram page which showed them locked in a warm and loving embrace as they smiled away.

The photo’s caption reads: “After 2 years. Good to see you blood.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 5 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase

Nia DaCosta in Talks to Direct Second 28 Years Later Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Nia DaCosta in Talks to Direct Second 28 Years Later Movie

17 Years After His Mysterious Death, Late Sani Abacha
Forum | 1 week ago

17 Years After His Mysterious Death, Late Sani Abacha's Personal Doctor Breaks Silence On Abacha's Death

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband