Wizkid And Sister Reunite After Two-years

2 weeks ago

Nigerian singer, Wizkid and his elder sister, Yetunde Awoniyi, have reunited after two years.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b6ff6a53880628f99b8a3145708fda1c.jpeg

The singer whose “Made in Lagos” tour is ongoing in the US had his concert in Houston on Sunday where he left his fans awestruck with his breathtaking performance.

Shortly after the concert, Wizkid met backstage with his elder sister and they shared beautiful family moments together.

The obviously excited big sister, Yetunde shared a photo via her Instagram page which showed them locked in a warm and loving embrace as they smiled away.

The photo’s caption reads: “After 2 years. Good to see you blood.”

Related Forums
Tyson Fury Will Retire From Boxing Within The Next Two years - Wife Claims
Forum

Tyson Fury Will Retire From Boxing Within The Next Two years - Wife Claims

2 days ago
BE HONEST!! You Have 100 Years To Live On Earth, Would You Sell 50 Years From It For 10M Dollars?
Forum

BE HONEST!! You Have 100 Years To Live On Earth, Would You Sell 50 Years From It For 10M Dollars?

2 days ago
Cubana Chief Priest Releases Chat Purportedly Between Maria and His Sister Whose Husband She Snatched
Forum

Cubana Chief Priest Releases Chat Purportedly Between Maria and His Sister Whose Husband She Snatched

2 days ago
How My Sister Found Out Her Husband Sponsored Maria to Appear on BBNaija, Managed Her Page - Cubana Chiefpriest
Forum

How My Sister Found Out Her Husband Sponsored Maria to Appear on BBNaija, Managed Her Page - Cubana Chiefpriest

2 days ago