Messi reacts after making history in Argentina’s victory over Uruguay

Forum 2 years ago

Messi reacts after making history in Argentina’s victory over Uruguay

Argentina captain, Lionel Messi, has expressed joy after making history in his side’s World Cup qualifier 3-0 win over Uruguay on Monday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b99d7f10a73f1abe5097c08d7457a4d2.jpg

Messi became the first South American to score 80 international goals as Argentina defeated Uruguay at Monumental.

The Paris Saint-Germain forward opened the scoring for his side before Rodrigo De Paul made it 2-0 for Argentina before half-time.

Lautaro Martinez then made it 3-0 for La Albiceleste in the second half.

Reacting, Messi, in a post via his Instagram account after the game, said, “How nice to be able to enjoy these moments that we are living! Great triumph !!! Thanks again for how you make me feel.”

“We played a great game. Everything worked out perfectly,” Messi further said at his post-match press conference.

“Uruguay waits for you and they generate danger. Once we got the first goal we started to find space and the goals appeared.”

Argentina will now face Peru in their next World Cup qualifier on Friday.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 3 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

EPL: They’re not out of title race – Gary Neville reacts to Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Villa
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: They’re not out of title race – Gary Neville reacts to Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Villa