Regina Daniels Celebrates Birthday With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Regina Daniels Celebrates Birthday With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Video)

Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels celebrated her birthday with her beautiful family on Sunday, October 10.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e3351744c1c984ce53c2c780c358fb72.jpeg

The mum of one shared a lovely video of her husband, Ned Nwoko, and son, Munir, having dinner to celebrate her birthday.

The video shows her husband feeding her at a restaurant in the middle east while the actress couldn't hide her excitement .

''Hubby decided to make this birthday trip a religious history tutorial. Away from everyone just us three and I must confess I love every bit of it…..from the calmness of the environment, to a very beautiful weather, And the historical background of the Arab Israeli crisis. But more importantly the biblical importance of river Jordan and place where Jesus Christ was baptised were also so surreal ''

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 9 hours ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 12 hours ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie
Forum | 13 hours ago

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 13 hours ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday