I Was Shocked BBNaija Critics Spread Death Rumours About Me – Host, Ebuka Opens Up

Forum 2 years ago

I Was Shocked BBNaija Critics Spread Death Rumours About Me – Host, Ebuka Opens Up

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, the Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye host, said he was shocked when BBNaija critics spread death rumours about him.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/830573c268a13159807b8cd5e53b99a1.jpeg

The show host made this revelation during his sign-out interview, where he shared his experiences as a host on the show.

The Shine Ya Eye host stated that though he had received death threats in the past, he hadn’t seen an obituary of himself as he did this season.

Ebuka said, “Something very spooky happened. I’ve gotten death threats in the past but for the first time ever, I literally saw an obituary of me, where someone said Ebuka died in a fire, and that confused me.

“It’s like they’ve gone from wishing me dead to saying I died. So that was a new low for me.

“And it was very very shocking. So I don’t know if I generally had more trolling but I actually saw a moment that was different from the past.”

Ebuka has been the show-host for BBNaija from its second season in 2017 till the just concluded sixth season.

He was also a past housemate from BBNaija who became the seventh contestant to be evicted from the first edition of the show which aired in 2006.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Forum | 1 day ago

Michael Douglas Wanted Hank Pym’s MCU Death in Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Mercy Eke Hospitalized

Rumours First Image Revealed for Cate Blanchett and Alicia Vikander-Led Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Rumours First Image Revealed for Cate Blanchett and Alicia Vikander-Led Comedy