2021 Ballon D’Or: Checkout Full List of 30-Men Nominee

2 weeks ago

The official 30-man shortlist for this year’s Men Ballon D’Or award has been released by the organizers, France Football, on Friday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/82924b13a500cba0d3690072c1f0d0e5.jpg

It is dominated by the Premier League, with 14 of the players plying their trade in England’s topflight.

There are five players from Italy’s Serie A and Spain’s LaLiga, while France has four players.

Lionel Messi remains the favourite to win the prize on November 29.

The 34-year-old scored 38 goals in 47 games last season, helping guide Barcelona to the Copa del Rey before winning the Copa America with his country this summer.

FULL LIST:

Premier League: Cesar Azpilicueta, Kevin de Bruyne, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ruben Dias, Bruno Fernandes, Phil Foden, Jorginho, Harry Kane, N’Golo Kanté, Romelu Lukaku, Riyad Mahrez, Mason Mount, Mohamed Salah, Raheem Sterling

Serie A: Nicolas Barella, Leonardo Bonucci, Giorgio Chiellini, Simon Kjaer, Lautaro Martinez

LaLiga: Karim Benzema, Luka Modric, Gerard Moreno, Pedri, Luis Suarez

Ligue 1: Gianluigi Donnarumma, Kylian Mbappé, Lionel Messi, Neymar

Bundesliga: Erling Haaland, Robert Lewandowski

Related Forums
Ballon d’Or: Pochettino reveals how choosing Messi caused problems with Neymar, Mbappe
Forum

Ballon d’Or: Pochettino reveals how choosing Messi caused problems with Neymar, Mbappe

1 day ago
My Money Can
Forum

My Money Can't Be From Married Men - Tacha

2 days ago
Forum

''Fine Married Men With Plenty Money Are The Problems We Have In Nigeria'' - Actress Merit Gold

2 days ago
LET’S TALK!! For Men & Women, What Is The Best Age To Marry? (See This)
Forum

LET’S TALK!! For Men & Women, What Is The Best Age To Marry? (See This)

2 days ago