“Don’t Strip Her of That Undefiled Innocence” – Reno Omokri Begs Handlers of Viral Street Singer (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

“Don’t Strip Her of That Undefiled Innocence” – Reno Omokri Begs Handlers of Viral Street Singer (Video)

Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has called out the handlers of teenage girl discovered on the streets.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/137a9b253e06240178b1404b9b3cbb13.jpg

The girl who has a great voice left Nigerians stunned after being discovered on the road side some weeks ago.

Since going viral, she has now witnessed a new transformation with Omokri complaining.

Omokri warned her handlers not to push her too far and rob her of her undefiled innocent.

He wrote:

“May God bless and prosper her. I prefer her former look. Her talent is her voice, and her grass to grace story is her appeal. I hope those managing her don’t strip her of that undefiled innocence we saw barely a month ago. That unspoilt, pure innocence is her ticket to the top! There are so many artistes with sex appeal. That field is crowded. Adele set the record for longest-charting album by a female solo artist without losing her innocence. And I am confident Salle can go far with it,"

See video when she was discovered below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud
Forum | 2 days ago

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Dr. Odyssey Cast: Don Johnson Joins ABC’s Newest Medical Drama

Chucky Season 4 Gets Update From Creator Don Mancini
Forum | 3 days ago