"Release Chiwetalu Agu, Nnamdi Kanu And Igboho Immediately" - Actor Emeka Ike Tells The Federal Government (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

"Release Chiwetalu Agu, Nnamdi Kanu And Igboho Immediately" - Actor Emeka Ike Tells The Federal Government (Video)

Nigerian actor, Emeka Ike has called on the Federal government to release his colleague, Chiwetalu Agu, Yoruba Nation agitator, Sunday Igboho, the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu and other "victims of conscience".

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1be782ba4d7ea2ded5f04e211226f358.jpeg

He accused the government of tyranny and suggested dialogue instead.

He then added that the world is watching and history never forgets.

This comes after actor Chiwetalu Agu was arrested for wearing an outfit made with the Biafran flag.

The Nigerian Army picked him up in Onitsha and claimed he was soliciting support for the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

See video shared by Emeka Ike as he called for Agu's release below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date
Forum | 2 hours ago

I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC
Forum | 3 hours ago

Electricity Tariff Hike: Scrap Bands A, B, C Nonsense – Economist, Ayalowo Tells Tinubu, NERC

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 8 hours ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 10 hours ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie