JUST IN!!! Several Bandits Killed As Military Jets Pound Katsina, Sokoto Forests

Forum 2 years ago

JUST IN!!! Several Bandits Killed As Military Jets Pound Katsina, Sokoto Forests

Operation HADARIN DAJI forces have neutralized scores of bandits and destroyed their camps within Katsina and Sokoto forests.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8c80d70fa15df79efb624b2ffc4e9024.jpg

In Katsina, about ten hideouts in Rugu forest bordering Kankara Local Government Area were bombarded by a Nigerian Air Force (NAF) fighter aircraft.

More than 30 bandits died in a camp in Gajere while others sustained varying degree of injuries.

In Sokoto, NAF strikes targeted Mashema, Yanfako, Gebe and Gatawa forests in two local government areas.

The one-week offensive was executed after a series of aerial surveillance missions indicated criminal locations and logistics.

The military observed that structures were used as staging areas where bandits from Turji and Maigona plan and launch attacks.

“Sources in the area said the aircraft scored devastating hits in the target areas, destroying some structures and neutralizing several bandits.

“The fleeing survivors were seen by some locals taking refuge in a primary school in Bafarawa village”,

An officer told PRNigeria.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia
Forum | 1 day ago

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 1 day ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 2 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies