Authorities In Nigeria Are So Senselessly Pushing People to the Wall - Actor Ugezu Ugezu Condemns Arrest of Chinwetalu Agu By Soldiers

Forum 2 years ago

Authorities In Nigeria Are So Senselessly Pushing People to the Wall - Actor Ugezu Ugezu Condemns Arrest of Chinwetalu Agu By Soldiers

Actor Ugezu Ugezu has accused the authorities of double standard.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c77592994f0f4e11a1906620f0babce5.jpg

The actor also condemned the arrest of veteran actor Chinwetalu Agu by soldiers at Upper Iweka in Onitsha, Anambra state.

Reacting to the viral video, Ugezu claimed that Nigerian authorities are senselessly pushing people to the wall with their so glaring double standard in the application of rule of justice. He further stated that "guns do kill but guns are not everything".

The actor wrote;

The authorities in Nigeria are so senselessly pushing people to the wall with their so glaring double standard in the application of the rules of Justice.

Guns do kill, but guns are not everything.

See post below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 3 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno
Forum | 3 hours ago

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu
Forum | 3 hours ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out