Soldiers Brutalize and Drag Actor Chinwetalu Agu on the Road For Wearing ‘Biafra Outfit’ (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Soldiers Brutalize and Drag Actor Chinwetalu Agu on the Road For Wearing ‘Biafra Outfit’ (Video)

A video has showed the moment popular actor, Chinwetalu Agu was brutalized by soldiers in Upper Iweka area of Anambra state.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b3b11aa39654bb144cb1ea104e2dc9b2.jpg

He was dragged on the road and manhandled by the soldiers for putting on an outfit with colours of the Biafran Flag.

In the video making the rounds on social media, Agu was seen struggling with the soldiers as they dragged him out.

Recall, the Nigerian Government has banned the display of the Biafran Flag in any part of the country.

Last Month, Agu went viral on social media after wearing an outfit made of the Biafran Flag with many Nigerians stating on social media that ‘nothing must happen’ to the popular thespian.

Watch video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush
Forum | 2 hours ago

Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 21 hours ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 23 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star