How I Was Saved From Kidnappers At Gunpoint – Comedian, Mr Jollof Makes Startling Revelation

2 weeks ago

Freedom Atsepoyi, the Nigerian comedian, who is popularly known as Mr Jollof, has disclosed how he was saved from being kidnapped at gunpoint.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/05754cb1e28aafd20b38d2a2305909d2.jpeg

Mr Jollof on Thursday said he was kidnapped at gunpoint but the police saved his life.

He made this known in a post shared on his Instagram page.

He, however, failed to disclose where the incident took place.

His post read: “Thank God for life I was kidnapped at gunpoint but the intervention of the Nigeria Police I was able to escape

“However my MTN phone was stolen.”

Related Forums
UNPOPULAR OPINION!! Brain Jotter Is The Most Insensitive & Worst Comedian In Nigeria -Do You Agree?
Forum

UNPOPULAR OPINION!! Brain Jotter Is The Most Insensitive & Worst Comedian In Nigeria -Do You Agree?

3 days ago
Comedian Efewarriboy Slams Supporters Of The Buhari-led Administration
Forum

Comedian Efewarriboy Slams Supporters Of The Buhari-led Administration

3 days ago
Forum

''Nigeria's Economy Is Bad. IPOB sit-at-home Makes It Worse - Speed Darlington (Video)

3 days ago
Three suspected kidnappers arrested in Kano for threatening to abduct man and family members if he fails to pay N2m
Forum

Three suspected kidnappers arrested in Kano for threatening to abduct man and family members if he fails to pay N2m

1 week ago