My Fiancee’s Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship, What Should I Do?

Forum 2 years ago

My Fiancee’s Unstable Look Is Threatening Our Relationship, What Should I Do?

Please I need your advice.

My current girlfriend has all the good characters that perfectly defines a wife material plus she’s a scholar and also a virgin (not particularly concerned about this anyway but to evince how disciplined she is) but sometimes she will look attractive to me and other times she will appear unattractive, and I won’t feel attracted to her at all.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/604cfff801db7eda98369318693178d1.jpg

To clarify things, these changes has nothing to do with her dress sense neither my beholding senses but real changes in her facial appearance and allurement.

To be frank and sincere, she is just greatly above average in attractiveness, but she’s not stable in her look, she falls far below average occasionally.

Also, we’re both dark in complexion and I will prefer my children to be lighter than I am, if not fair.

I have been trying to look beyond her look by focusing on other quality attributes she possesses, but the issue about her irregular look keep on fluctuating my feelings for her.

The crux of it is that I’m in my early thirties I need a serious relationship; someone to build a future with and finally get married to but here I am with someone that meet up with more than seventy percent of my requirements in my ideal wife but with unstable look that is threatening my feelings for her.

I am concerned about this because some issues we consider trivial are still crashing marriages these days.

Is it me that is making issues out of trivial matters because this lady is receiving a lot of relationship advances from people far better than I am, and she’s turning them down to maintain her commitment to our relationship?

Is There Any Possibility Of Stability In Her Look In The Future, Considering That She’s Still In School?

Your genuine, mature and constructive advice is highly needed.

I will appreciate ones from those who have experienced what I’m currently going through.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats
Forum | 5 days ago

My Adventures with Superman Season 2 First Look Teases New Threats

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 1 week ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments

The Apprentice First Look Image Previews Sebastian Stan as Donald Trump
Forum | 1 week ago

The Apprentice First Look Image Previews Sebastian Stan as Donald Trump

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 week ago

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie