BBNaija Winner, Whitemoney Dismisses Possibility Of Him And Queen Being In A Relationship (Video)

1 week ago

Whitemoney, the BBNaija season six winner, has knocked off any possibility of he and his former housemate, Queen, being in a relationship.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d2a20ffb12d5fc20ee0101349e56ab14.jpg

Recall that during the show, Queen never hid her likeness for Whitemoney. Many had hoped that they would become lovers in and outside the house.

However, in an interview with Toke Makinwa, Whitemoney stated that he is not romantically connected to Queen and doesn't see a possibility of them being in a relationship.

When Toke asked him if they might become an item, he responded; ''Relationship wise, I don't think so. I am not in that state of mind yet. I told her I am not connected to her romantically. I just have this likeness for her that is so natural''

Watch a clip from his interview below...

Related Forums
I
Forum

I've Been Getting Death Threats Over My ‘Relationship Status’ - BBNaija Star, Angel Cries Out

14 hours ago
There’s Nothing Attractive About A Man Every Woman Wants – BBNaija Star, Tolanibaj Declares
Forum

There’s Nothing Attractive About A Man Every Woman Wants – BBNaija Star, Tolanibaj Declares

20 hours ago
How BBNaija Star, Praise Replied A Follower Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With Tolanibaj
Forum

How BBNaija Star, Praise Replied A Follower Who Accused Him Of Sleeping With Tolanibaj

21 hours ago
BBNaija Ifu Ennada Narrates How Her Father Gave Out N100, Which Was The Entire Money They Had At The Time
Forum

BBNaija Ifu Ennada Narrates How Her Father Gave Out N100, Which Was The Entire Money They Had At The Time

1 day ago