‘He’s finished’ – Tyson Fury advises Anthony Joshua to retire

1 week ago

British heavyweight boxer, Tyson Fury, has advised Anthony Joshua to retire from boxing if he loses his rematch with Oleksandr Usyk.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8110049a14e25e3ac2b5145d4156002d.jpg

Recall that Joshua had recently lost his WBA, WBO and IBF heavyweight titles to Ukrainian Usyk.

Joshua activated his rematch clause with Usyk immediately after the comprehensive defeat.

But Fury believes Joshua should resign from boxing if he is beaten by the Ukrainian for a second time.

“I think if he doesn’t beat Usyk in his rematch, I think he’s finished, retire, done,” Fury told Boxing Social.

“He needs to win that fight, no matter how he does it.”

When asked if he was frustrated to see Joshua get beaten by Usuk, Fury replied: ‘Not really frustrating, to be honest.

Related Forums
Boxing Champion, Tyson Fury
Forum

Boxing Champion, Tyson Fury's Wife, Paris Shares Heartbreaking Story Of How She Suffered Two Miscarriages

20 hours ago
Harvey Keitel, Laura Harrier, & More Join Cast of Hulu’s Mike Tyson Series
Forum

Harvey Keitel, Laura Harrier, & More Join Cast of Hulu’s Mike Tyson Series

22 hours ago
Retired teacher arrested in Enugu for killing 32-year-old son
Forum

Retired teacher arrested in Enugu for killing 32-year-old son

1 day ago
Keep Your Partners Away From Social Media - Actress, Dorcas Shola-Fapson Advises Ladies
Forum

Keep Your Partners Away From Social Media - Actress, Dorcas Shola-Fapson Advises Ladies

2 days ago