I Prefer Dating Men 15 Years Older Than Me And Those On Life Support Machine - Socialite, Shorn Arwa

Forum 2 years ago

I Prefer Dating Men 15 Years Older Than Me And Those On Life Support Machine - Socialite, Shorn Arwa

A popular socialite has made a controversial statement on social media leaving many people to call her a 'gold digger'.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a292dcb867b8dd1b1af4e1c7596b8277.jpg

Kenyan socialite, Shorn Arwa has shocked her fans by saying that she prefers dating men who are 15 years older, up to those on life support machine.

Arwa who revealed this in an interview with a local radio station, stated that she made the decision because she believes she is too much to handle and dating someone of the same age only complicates the relationship.

When asked about the age she prefers to date during the interview, the socialite said;

"I love older men, a gap of 15 years up to those in life support machine.

“My preferred age would be 50 years old to those on life support machine or also on the grave will be favourable to me."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 mins ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 1 hour ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 16 hours ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 18 hours ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK