"My Heart Skipped For A While” – Regina Daniels Reacts To Monday’s WhatsApp, IG And Facebook Downtime

Forum 2 years ago

"My Heart Skipped For A While” – Regina Daniels Reacts To Monday’s WhatsApp, IG And Facebook Downtime

Actress, Regina Daniels has reacted to the global downtime of Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp social platforms on Monday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d450e903ef638dc1e1c73f94f38352c6.jpg

Yesterday,the 4th of October, from 4:40 pm, all the three social media platforms became inaccessible for users all over the world.

The downtime shook the entire world and it got a lot of users fearing the possible worst, as the realization that most businesses and activities were done on those platforms scared people.

Meanwhile, actress Regina Daniels has revealed that her heart skipped for a while, due to the downtime as she was very scared about the fate of her

She wrote;

“My heart skipped for a while ? especially for the fate of @reginadanielsfashion

Welcome back everyone ??…. It feels so good to be here… this sudden shut down shows the importance of communication and the power of the media ?”

See her post below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bf95ad42230c782cae67d31fa8250a03.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham
Forum | 4 hours ago

SPORT 29 mins ago Europa League: Tella reacts to Bayer Leverkusen’s draw against West Ham

Forum | 6 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 8 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail
Forum | 11 hours ago

I No Small - Cubana Chiefpriest Reacts After He Was Granted Bail