James Brown and Friend, Tobi The Creator Accused of Stealing From a Lady at Cubana Club (Video)

3 weeks ago

Cross-dresser, James Brown has been called out alongside his friend Tobi The Creator.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4fc8a0f72737e7ed235e7173196741e3.jpg

The duo were accused of stealing from a lady at Cubana Club.

The accuser said the two stole money at the club alongside another friend whose name wasn't mentioned.

The social media user who made the claim, said he came "online to beg them to return the money because he loves begging before 'misbehaving'

Watch the video below:

Related Forums
Ogun State Court Sends Man To Jail For Stealing Plastic Chairs From Church
Forum

Ogun State Court Sends Man To Jail For Stealing Plastic Chairs From Church

1 hour ago
Umu Bingo - Cubana Chief Priest Finally Reacts After Being Challenged by Kelvin’s Brother
Forum

Umu Bingo - Cubana Chief Priest Finally Reacts After Being Challenged by Kelvin’s Brother

1 day ago
No Divorce, You Just Started Another Family – Lady Calls Out Mercy Johnson
Forum

No Divorce, You Just Started Another Family – Lady Calls Out Mercy Johnson's Husband, Shares Photos of His First Wife and Kids

2 days ago
“I Can’t Be Bullied” – Paulo Okoye Reacts After Cubana Chiefpriest Involved His Daughter in Maria’s Saga
Forum

“I Can’t Be Bullied” – Paulo Okoye Reacts After Cubana Chiefpriest Involved His Daughter in Maria’s Saga

2 days ago