Mercy Aigbe Twerks to Celebrate As Instagram Comes Back Online (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Mercy Aigbe Twerks to Celebrate As Instagram Comes Back Online (Video)

Nollywood actress Mercy Aigbe has decided to celebrate the return of Instagram in style.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/885c81a757501f2b0826416f1e5b006e.jpeg

On Monday she shared a video of herself twerking to a song to celebrate Instagram’s reactivation.

The 43-year-old shared the video on Instagram with the caption: “We are back, Ope oh.! Thank God oh.”

Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp were inaccessible for a record of seven hours by users worldwide on Monday.

The incident knocked Mr Zuckerberg down a notch on the list of the world’s richest people after a whistleblower came forward accusing the firm of prioritising profit over safety.

The stock slide sent Zuckerberg’s worth down to $120.9 billion, dropping him below Bill Gates to No. 5 on the Bloomberg Billionaires Index. He has lost about $19 billion of wealth since September 13 when he was worth nearly $140 billion, according to the index.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 1 day ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 3 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims