"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

‘Anyone Talking Sh*t About Me In 2018 Is Getting Klapped,’ Says Rapper AKA

Forum 6 years ago

‘Anyone Talking Sh*t About Me In 2018 Is Getting Klapped,’ Says Rapper AKA

A few weeks ago the rapper had everyone convinced that he was indeed a changed man who nolonger slapped people but it looks like there are some people who still need to experience AKA’s klaps.

The rapper who is currently out of the country took to twitter to give warning to TV personalities who are going to be part of round tables about keeping it positives when his name comes up.

“Anyone talking s*** about me in any of these round tables in 2018 is getting klapped. Straight up,” he tweeted.

This coomes after VEntertainment posted a clip of media personalities discussing celebs wearing local brands and AKA’s name came up in a shady way. Watch below.

Styling celebrities comes with its own headache. What to expect on this ‘Fashion Culture’ #VEntertainmentroundtable special: https://t.co/Osc1w80Ae6
The Panel: @NoMoozlie, @Don__Design, @LufunoLove, @allenfolley, @barbiliscious, @PalediSegapo, Alan Foley pic.twitter.com/pdQD2q3yLf
— V Entertainment (@VEntertainment) March 16, 2018

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Chris Hemsworth Defends Superhero Movies From Critics, Says ‘Billions Watch Them’
Forum | 2 days ago

Chris Hemsworth Defends Superhero Movies From Critics, Says ‘Billions Watch Them’

Galactus Actor Ralph Ineson Says ‘He’ll See What He Can Do’ in The Fantastic Four
Forum | 5 days ago

Galactus Actor Ralph Ineson Says ‘He’ll See What He Can Do’ in The Fantastic Four

The Maze Runner Is Getting a Reboot, Writer Announced
Forum | 1 week ago

The Maze Runner Is Getting a Reboot, Writer Announced

Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly reschedules May 1st exams
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly reschedules May 1st exams