Actress Jessica Nkosi On How Playing Queen Qondi On Isibaya Saves Her

Forum 6 years ago

Actress Jessica Nkosi On How Playing Queen Qondi On Isibaya Saves Her

The actress has been portraying the role of Qondi since the drama series first aired a few years ago. It’s the role that introduced Nkosi to the world and made her a household name.

In a recent personal post on Instagram, Jessica opened up about how stepping into Qondi saves her. The actress says she’s grateful for therapeutic part of her job.

“Going to set and being this girl seriously saves me. Being able to step out of myself and become her keeps me sane. She saves me in more way than I can count. I thank God for the therapeutic part of art and acting.

Being me can get tiring, frustrating and unbearable but thank God that I am able to literally step out of my life and become a totally different person, and focus on her and her problems for a while,” she wrote.

Read her full post below.

This woman right here (Qondi Ngubane)....*sigh* Going to set and being this girl seriously saves me. Being able to step out of myself and become her keeps me sane. She saves mein more way than I can count.I thank God for the therapeutic part of art and acting. Being me can get tiring, frustrating and unbearable but thank God that I am able to literally step out of my life and become a totally different person, and focus on her and her problems for a while. I don’t know if I’m making sense or if anyone understands but... ya... ????? - -I think God did it on purpose to makeme the type of person that I am and then make sure that I’m in the field that I’m in. God is a genius I tell you and he amazes me everyday... I’m in awe... ??????? He makes everything to work for my good, All The Time!!!

#ActingSavesLives ? #IAmAnActress #ILoveActing #QueenQondi #MissJessicaNkosi

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother
Forum | 18 hours ago

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother

Career & Net Worth Of Jessica Norton
Forum | 1 day ago

Career & Net Worth Of Jessica Norton

Happy Death Day 3 Update Given by Jessica Rothe
Forum | 2 days ago

Happy Death Day 3 Update Given by Jessica Rothe

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 5 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up