BBNaija: I’ll Be A Different Person Outside The House – Angel Reveals

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: I’ll Be A Different Person Outside The House – Angel Reveals

Angel, a Big Brother Naija season 6 finalist, has said her stay in the house for a period of ten weeks has reformed her.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/966bb5a8504d9c907e33db931ad6d46c.jpg

Angel made this known during her last diary session with Biggie on Sunday.

The 21-year-old housemate said she’ll be a different person outside the house as a result of experiences learnt in the house.

When asked how she feels about her final day in the house, Angel said: “I’m nostalgic about tonight, but I’m anticipating and looking forward to starting life again outside the house.

I’ll miss a lot in this house and it’s overwhelming because I didn’t think I’ll make it this far but I’m happy about the experiences I learnt form her.

“This house has reformed me as a person and I’ll be so different when I go out there,” Angel told Biggie.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 52 mins ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 54 mins ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 2 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 1 day ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star