"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

“Miss Me With The ‘Confident For A Big Girl’,” Says Anele Mdoda

Forum 6 years ago

“Miss Me With The ‘Confident For A Big Girl’,” Says Anele Mdoda

One of the reasons why we love Anele Mdoda is her tell it like it is character whilst also standing up for the voiceless at the same time.

The radio and TV host recently took to twitter in a young rant over people who stereotype other people and box them. Just like those who say ‘too pretty for a black girl’, there’s also the ‘confident for a big girl’ and Anele is not about it.

“Eish miss me with the she is so confident even though she is bigger. Are big people not meant to be confident? Is confidence something reserved for slim people,” she tweeted.

Now that Anele has spoken, can y’all let it go now?!

Eish miss me with the she is so confident even though she is bigger. Are big people not meant to be confident? Is confidence something reserved for slim people ? Think about it.
— Anele Mdoda (@Anele) March 11, 2018

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Why I missed big chance against Man City – Son Heung-min breaks silence
Forum | 11 hours ago

EPL: Why I missed big chance against Man City – Son Heung-min breaks silence

The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2 Could Introduce a Nintendo Cinematic Universe, Says Chris Pratt
Forum | 2 days ago

The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2 Could Introduce a Nintendo Cinematic Universe, Says Chris Pratt

EPL: Ange Postecoglou confirms two key Tottenham players to miss Man City clash
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Ange Postecoglou confirms two key Tottenham players to miss Man City clash

The Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons Was ‘Hesitant’ to Return for Young Sheldon Finale
Forum | 3 days ago

The Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons Was ‘Hesitant’ to Return for Young Sheldon Finale