BBNaija: “People Will See You As A Sadist If You Keep Scaring Them Away” – Whitemoney Advises Angel over mood swing (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “People Will See You As A Sadist If You Keep Scaring Them Away” – Whitemoney Advises Angel over mood swing (Video)

Bbnaija housemate, Whitemoney has issued out a piece of brotherly advice to Angel due to her constant mood swing in the house.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4e5594588a5daa1b488739c0074d2c0d.jpg

Angel who is fond of getting on and off in her mood received a lengthy lecture about life from the 29-year-old businessman who seems to have a better understanding of what she is going through.

Whitemoney speaking to Angel in the lounge urged her to accept the love people are showing her as this will go a long way to change the perception she has about a whole lot of issues.

According to him, Angel’s problem arises from the fact that she never experienced love from both parents and this to a large extent took a toll on her psyche.

Watch their conversation below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno
Forum | 7 hours ago

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 7 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 7 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 11 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted