Brazil football legend, Pele leaves hospital after weeks

Forum 2 years ago

Brazil football legend, Pele leaves hospital after weeks

Brazil football legend, Pele, has left the hospital where he was receiving treatment for almost a month.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/43831077f6a8187c85c9b3975350f65d.jpg

The 80-year-old has a tumour removed from his colon on September 4.

However, he has been kept in intensive care after the surgery.

“I am so happy to be back at home. I want to thank the entire Albert Einstein Hospital team, who made my stay a pleasant one, with a humane and very affectionate welcome,” Pele posted on his official Instagram

The hospital added in a terse statement: “The patient is stable and will continue with chemotherapy.”

The tumor was discovered in Pele’s system when he went for routine medical examinations at the end of August.

Pele won the 1958, 1962 and 1970 World Cups, and remains Brazil’s all-time leading scorer with 77 goals in 92 matches.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update
Forum | 2 days ago

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 2 days ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Europa League: AC Milan legend wants Chukwueze to start crunch clash with Roma
Forum | 4 days ago

Europa League: AC Milan legend wants Chukwueze to start crunch clash with Roma

Absolutely exceptional’ – Michael Owen reveals best football manager on planet
Forum | 1 week ago

Absolutely exceptional’ – Michael Owen reveals best football manager on planet