BBNaija: “I’m Not Ready to Get Married Now” – Whitemoney Says, Gives Reason (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

BBNaija: “I’m Not Ready to Get Married Now” – Whitemoney Says, Gives Reason (Video)

BBNaija housemate, Whitemoney has revealed his plans for settling down.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4e5594588a5daa1b488739c0074d2c0d.jpg

Whitemoney spoke during a conversation with Pere while taking on his usual culinary roles.

Pere had asked if he wants to get married? Whitemoney responding to Pere’s question stated that he definitely wants to walk down the aisle with a woman but he is not ready for that yet.

According to him, he wishes to build his finances and establish himself properly before getting married. Whitemoney stated that he wants his wife to meet an already perfect atmosphere.

Contrary to Whitemoney’s opinion, Pere noted that he is very ready for marriage and he’s just waiting for a lady.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 10 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update
Forum | 1 day ago

How AC Explosion Caused The inferno At University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital – Fire Service Gives Update

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time
Forum | 1 day ago

Chichi Overjoyed as Cardi B Gives Her Shout-out For the Second Time

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding