Tottenham boss Nuno confident fans believe in team

Forum 2 years ago

Tottenham boss Nuno confident fans believe in team

Tottenham boss Nuno insists there's no reason for panic over their recent losing run.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dd59ed1dba66d5477c8ddc9d98caae0a.jpeg

They have lost three Premier League games – all to London rivals – on the bounce, including on Sunday at Arsenal.

"There's no judgement. There's no judgement," Nuno told reporters in his Wednesday press conference. "I'm not worried about the judgements. What I'm worried about is how we can play better. How can we play better? The judgement, and the criticism, and the opinion and all of that is all part of it. And we have to deal with that, we have to deal with that.

"That doesn't interfere with the way we work, it can only distract us. I'm very simple, telling you: my focus is how can we improve, how can we improve. In terms of the fans, now is not the moment to ask them.

"Of course we need their support, because the players and the team needs the support of the fans. But it's not the moment to ask them, it's the moment to deliver.

"Now we have to give them, so they feel again good with the team. They see a team that is solid and is playing good, and things go back to normal."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
SPORT 59 mins ago ‘He has been excellent’ – Southampton boss thumbs up Aribo’s display
Forum | 11 hours ago

SPORT 59 mins ago ‘He has been excellent’ – Southampton boss thumbs up Aribo’s display

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting
Forum | 1 day ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 2 days ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 2 days ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term